The UFW Foundation is proud to have a membership available to any member of our communities who wishes to be part of the farm worker movement.
Since the beginning of the farm worker movement, memberships have served to sustain direct services, campaigns and structures needed to serve farmworkers and their families. As a UFW Foundation member, you will have your voice as part of the hundreds of voices who are part of fighting for immigration reform, labor rights, dignity and justice for all families.
Currently, UFW Foundation Membership Includes:
- American Income Life Insurance: Coverage up to $ 4,000 for accidental death or dismemberment. The policy only covers the member and it will be active for the year of the membership. .
- Access to Legal Immigration Consulting:The UFW Foundation counts with OLAP accredited representatives at each of our offices in Oxnard, Bakersfield, Fresno, and Salinas. They are all ready to give trusted legal counsel regarding immigration matters.
Access to Financial Services: The Union Plus Home Mortgage program could help you buy your first home, next home or refinance your current home with a variety of financial options provided by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage.
- It includes:
- $ 500 Gift Card for eligible customers who purchase or refinance their homes
- $ 500 for a gift card when you buy your first home
- Program Access mortgage help
- It includes:
- You can also enjoy a Bank Account Premium Wells Fargo
Discounts when traveling
- Save 10% on any Motel 6 in the United States! You will have to provide your UFW Foundation discount code and your membership card.
- Save up to 25% on rental cars at a variety of agencies
Wide range of discounts with Union Plus.
- 15% monthly savings on selected AT&T plans
- 20% savings when buying flowers with Teleflora
- Discounts on over 50 theme parks, cinemas, Costco, etc.
UFW Foundation Membership Identification Card
- Upon your membership activation, you will be granted a UFW Foundation membership card