Donate to Support our Work
The UFW Foundation is working to lift up the voices of farm workers and address their needs. With the support of donors like you, the UFW Foundation launched several initiatives in 2020. We have already:
- Provided $17 million in emergency financial assistance to over 34,000 immigrants in farm worker communities in California, Washington, and Oregon.
- Distributed 189,000 restaurant-prepared meals in collaboration with the UFW and World Central Kitchen.
- Dispersed over 40,000 food boxes in California.
- Coordinated the distribution of more than 300,000 masks and know your rights information in rural farm worker communities in CA, OR, WA, and MI.
- Continued providing immigration legal services remotely;
- Advocated for farm workers nationally and in multiple states-which included winning sick leave for all farm workers in California and getting farm workers included in the Heroes Act.
- Launched its Technical Initiative aimed at minimizing the digital divide for farm workers and providing them a secure platform to access resources, services, and communications from the UFW Foundation.
The UFW Foundation remains committed to lifting the voices of farm workers, immigrants, and Latinos through engagement, legislative advocacy, outreach and education, and emergency relief programs.
Consider pledging a monthly donation by becoming a recurring donor to help us continue our efforts. Si Se Puede!